Omschrijving / Description
If you work in the non-residential building sector and have mastered the basic principles, you can specialise in this specific field of insulation. The 'Installing insulation / Non-residential buildings 2' course delves deeper into this subject matter than the basic course in 'Installing insulation / Non-residential buildings' and focuses on the ISSO quality and safety requirements.
Resultaat / Result
Upon completing this course, you will be able to carry out the required professional tasks based on the quality criteria under ISSO 64. You will also gain knowledge and insight into the work environment, enabling you to perform the profession safely in practice in accordance with the requirements of the occupational health and safety legislation.
Doelgroep / Audience
Intended for insulation installers who are going to work in the non-residential building sector or who are already working in it.
Inhoud / Content
The course covers both theoretical and practical elements. The course covers of the following elements:
- Introduction to insulation engineering for non-residential buildings and the purpose of insulating
- Materials knowledge of insulation, finishing and auxiliary materials
- Setting up the installation work site
- Introduction to management systems
- Occupational health and safety: safety, health and well-being
- Occupational health and safety: working safely with materials, tools and other resources
- Taking good care of materials
- 22 practical assignments
- Elastomers I.
Examen / Exam
The theoretical part is concluded with a test. The practical assignments are assessed, and participants who pass both the theory test and practical test will receive an OOI certificate.
Vooropleiding / Pre-training
Basic training in installing insulation
The course dates vary, and will be scheduled in mutual consultation. The course is given at the OOI training centre and in-company. A maximum of eight participants must have registered for this course.