Omschrijving / Description
Industrial Insulation Installer (IMI) is a new, practice-oriented training programme for insulation workers in the industrial sector.
Resultaat / Result
Certificate of professional competence from Eureka Certificatie. Eureka Certificatie B.V. is a certification body accredited by the Dutch Accreditation Board for system certifications under registration number C378.
Doelgroep / Audience
Workers who have only been working in insulation for a short time, but who have already gained some experience.
Inhoud / Content
- Theoretical knowledge of materials, including warm insulation and acoustic insulation
- Safety LMRA / permits (last minute risk analysis)
- Simple isometric drawing
- Interim theory test halfway through the training programme
- Calculation (focused on profession)
- Dutch language (reading and writing comprehension)
- English language, basic terms fused on professional practice
- Practical skills - 80% mineral wool, bends, reducers, T-piece, etc.
- Sheet metal work
- Disassembling and installing old sheet metal sections
- Working in accordance with CINI standards
- Applying new sealant and removing old sealant
- Using the right tools
- Efficient work sequence
Examen / Exam
This course is concluded with a theory test and a practical exam. If participants pass both, they receive a certificate of professional competence from OOI/Eureka Certificatie.
Vooropleiding / Pre-training
At least 1 to 2 years of professional experience in the sector.
Spijkenisse. If you require alternative arrangements, please contact OOI.