Omschrijving / Description
If you work in a company focused on insulation in the industrial sector, this basic course is suitable for learning the first principles. It is a practical course that will teach you basic skills needed to install insulation for commonly used components.
Resultaat / Result
In this course you will master the basic skills needed to install insulation in the industrial sector based on the Dutch CINI standards.
Doelgroep / Audience
Intended for beginning insulation installers who have been working in the insulation sector for a very short time or who are going to join an insulation company.
Inhoud / Content
The course is mainly practice-oriented. The following elements are covered on the basis of the Dutch CINI standards:
- Tool knowledge
- Knowledge of insulation materials
- Recognising packaging labels
- Processing wool lagging, fitting binding wires, making segment bends, making eccentric reducers, making T-pieces
- Applying insulation material
- Disassembling and installing old/existing sheet metal sections in accordance with CINI standards
- Simple cutting skills
Examen / Exam
There will not be a practical test at the end of the course. At the end of the four course days, you will receive a certificate of participation from OOI.
Vooropleiding / Pre-training
No prior training or relevant work experience is required for this course.
The course dates vary, and will be scheduled based on the applications received. The course is given at the OOI training centre and in-company.