Omschrijving / Description
All-Round Industrial Insulation Installer (IMI-A) is a new, practice-oriented training programme for insulation workers with advanced experience in the industrial sector.
Resultaat / Result
Certificate of professional competence from Eureka Certificatie. Eureka Certificatie B.V. is a certification body accredited by the Dutch Accreditation Board for system certifications under registration number C378.
Doelgroep / Audience
Employees who have been working in insulation for a long time, have gained at least two and a half years of experience, or who have the IMI certificate.
Inhoud / Content
- Theoretical knowledge of materials, including hot and cold insulation, in-depth coverage of the subject matter
- Inspection of delivered work
- Safety and permits
- Isometric drawing, including explanation of isometric clock
- Calculation (focused on profession)
- Dutch language (reading and writing comprehension)
- English language, basic terms fused on professional practice
- Training in the processing and installation of PIR and foamed glass insulation on pipes and appendages
- Training in the processing and installation of wool lagging and wire mesh blankets on pipes, appendages and tanks
- Training in adjusting (and cutting) aluminium sheet and galvanised steel sheet
- Disassembling and installing adjusted prefabricated sheet metal sections on piping, appendages and equipment/tanks
- Working in accordance with CINI standards
- Using the right tools
- Efficient work sequence
Examen / Exam
This course is concluded with a theoretical test and a 2-day practical exam. If participants pass both, they receive a certificate of professional competence from OOI/Eureka Certificatie.
Vooropleiding / Pre-training
Participants must have least 2 years of work experience in the sector and/or the IMI certificate plus at least 1.5 years of work experience in the sector.
Woerden. If you require alternative arrangements, please contact OOI.